VFW CA District 12 Golf Tournament 2019
Time & Location
About the Event
The Veterans of Foreign War is the nation's oldest major veterans' organization, the VFW has a longstanding record of service and stewardship. Our mission is to better the communities we serve.
VFW District 12 will be holding its third annual Golf Tournament at Bayonet/Black Horse in Seaside, CA on Friday, July 12, 2019. The cost of Golf is $125/person or $500/team which includes golf, golf cart and dinner. We also invite all non-golfers to join us for dinner and our Raffle and Silent Auction. Cost for the banquet only is $40 per person. Pre-bid on our Silent Auction Elite Resorts packages: https://vfwdist12.typeform.com/to/K4C6nu
Four Person Scramble Format
Registration Begins at 11:30 am, Shot Gun Tee off at 1:00 pm
Cost per player $125 / Team of 4 players $500
Entry includes: Golf Cart, Tee Prizes, Banquet Dinner
Awards, Raffle and Slient Auction at Banquet
Bring a quest to the Banquet - only $40 for their meal.
All proceeds from our tournament support our region’s programs and our local Posts. This includes scholarships for veterans and their dependents, support for our military at home and abroad, memorial programs for our fallen comrades and their families, patriotic observances and patriotic programs in middle schools and high schools with scholarship prizes along with many other Veterans programs in each community we serve.
The VFW has an impressive 118-year record of community and volunteer service that is equal to none. Most recently, the VFW has:
• Helped veterans recoup $7.7 billion in earned VA benefits, in 2017 alone.
• Awarded more than $4.1 million in college scholarships over the past three years. This has helped more than 930 service members and veterans finish school.
• Over the past 13 years, we provided more than 8,600 military families with a financial life line through more than $9.8 million in financial assistance grants.
• Testified before Congress nearly 40 times in the last 12 months to protect and expand veterans’ hard-earned benefits.
• Raised $52.1 million for service projects in our local communities over the past year, while volunteering 8.8 million hours of our time.
Our success over the past year, and over the past 118 years, is because of our ability to adapt and evolve in order to meet the needs of today’s veterans. Our work doesn’t stop here. We are actively involved in the communities we live and work in throughout our District.
We hope that you will become a corporate sponsor in support of this worthwhile event. We have designated the following sponsor levels: $500 donation – Bronze, $1,000 donation – Silver, $1,500 donation – Gold, $2,000 or more donation – Platinum. In exchange for your sponsorship, your company's name will appear on our advertising and at the event. Please direct all monetary donations over $250 to VFW Department of California Foundation, Attn: VFW CA District 12 Golf Tournament, 9136 Elk Grove Blvd, Suite 100, Elk Grove, California 95624. Our sponsor form is included for your review and action.
Please contact us if you are interested in donating, sponsoring and/or participating in this event. Thank you for your generosity and for supporting our region's veterans and programs supporting veterans.
- Individual Golfer$125$1250$0
- Golf Team (4 players)$500$5000$0
- Non-Golfing Guest Dinner$40$400$0